Christmas can be hectic enough! Keep your sanity and get organized with this easy and adorable Christmas Planning Binder. These pages print on regular paper and can be used again and again each year to help you plan for the biggest Holiday of the year! This also makes a great memory keeper if you keep wish lists and gift logs each year to see how you celebrated.
Included in this printable is the following:
- Decorative Binder Cover
- Binder Spines in 1" | 1.5" | 2"
- Blank December Calendar (to use each year - just fill in the dates)
- 2 pages of blank recipe cards to have your traditional recipes on hand for baking
- Meal/Menu Plan
- Wish Lists (print 1 per child for great memories!)
- Gift Log
- Christmas Card List (keep track of who you sent cards to)
- Holiday Planning Timeline (with suggested time sensitive goals)
- Place Cards (use this for seating guests or meal tent cards or both)
File is a pdf for download. Print only the pages you need and/or print multiple copies of a single page (ex. wish list for each child). File cannot be edited or re-sold. Feel free to use each year! Keep the previous years in the binder for memories.
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Purchase and then download the file.
- Print at home on any color printer (colors vary on different printers) or send to a print service like Office Depot etc.
- Use this to plan, prep, shop, celebrate and remember!
See a video flip through of this binder HERE