Are you hosting Thanksgiving? This printable is a MUST HAVE! Stay on top of your Thanksgiving hosting with these adorable, organized planning pages. This printable includes to-do lists, guest lists, meal plans, a pre-populated timeline, and recipe pages, giving you all the tools necessary for a stress-free holiday. Perfect for Classic Happy Planners, these pages make Thanksgiving setup and hosting a breeze.
Here's a tutorial video on how our holiday organization planner pages work and look in a planner:
This printable includes:
- Thanksgiving Timeline - a checklist of things to get done starting 3 weeks before in advance of the big feast.
- Day of Timeline - a checklist of Thanksgiving day and how to prepare from the am until you serve.
- Thanksgiving Recipe templates - 4 different pages/designs - you can add your favorite holiday recipes for easy use each year!
- Thanksgiving shopping list - organized by each dish you make
- To Do List - printable checklist where you write in your own items
- November (monthly) blank calendar + goal list - plan out your November tasks
- Guest List - Keep track of who is attending, what they are bringing and how many adults vs. kids
- Menu Plan - this helps you organize all of the different items you are serving that day - and who is bringing what
- Thanksgiving Tips - this is a great info sheet with tips to help each year (from how much turkey to buy to how long to cook the turkey, brining, leftovers and more!)
File is a PDF and can be printed on regular paper. Prints in planner size 9.25" x 7" and light dotted lines help with where to trim.
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Purchase and download to your computer.
- Print at home on any color printer (colors vary by printer) or send out to a print service like Costco etc. **To print double-sided, make sure you print "on long edge".
- Cut along dotted lines and then use the Happy Planner paper punch, a hole punch or whatever punch works with your planning system. Can print as many as you need and great for use each year!
See all of our Planner Insert Printables HERE